25. Mai 2006

You could've had it all...

+++

CHRISTOPHER SCOTT - PASSIVE AGRESSIVE

V.1
passive agressive, i see
we're going nowhere quickly
you hold the door, i lost the key
a long time ago
you can't hide behind your shallow guise
i see through you with knowing eyes
there's something wrong
you could have...

CHORUS
cried to me when i saw you falling down
cried to me when i was your friend
cried to me before it was over
but this is the end
don't cry to me

V.2
sooner or later you'll see
you had it all so easy
you wouldn't stay, threw it away
for doubts in your mind
you can't hide behind your sweet goodbyes
i see behind your bloodshot eyes
there's something wrong
you could have...

CHORUS

BRIDGE
there was a place inside my heart for you
i waited there with open arms for you
but you wouldn't let me through to you
and now there's nothing more that i can do

CHORUS

Keine Kommentare: